What is Dental Bonding?
Dental bonding is often the least invasive and most affordable way to eliminate unwanted cosmetic flaws in your teeth. It involves using a special dental resin to repair and reshape your teeth for a more attractive smile.
Typically, Dr. Crawford uses dental bonding to treat the following issues:
- Cracked or chipped teeth
- Stained or discolored teeth
- Crooked or misshapen teeth
- Wide gaps between teeth
How Does Dental Bonding Work?
Dr. Crawford will mold the tooth-colored dental resin into a customized shape that matches your teeth. After he applies the resin to your tooth, he’ll use a high-intensity light to harden the resin until it sets.
Finally, he’ll polish the resin to ensure it blends in seamlessly with your surrounding teeth for a natural-looking smile.
The Benefits of Dental Bonding
Dental bonding offers several benefits, including:
- Fast — The procedure is typically completed in one short appointment.
- Affordable — Bonding is one of the least expensive dental treatments available.
- Minimally Invasive — The treatment is non-surgical, painless, and doesn’t require any aftercare.
- Versatile — The dental resin is highly flexible, allowing Dr. Crawford to treat a variety of cosmetic issues.
- Durable — With proper care, the bonding material on your tooth can last up to ten years.
Visit Dr. Crawford for Dental Bonding
For patients who need cosmetic treatment, dental bonding is often the most convenient option. To learn more, call our office in Lansing at (517) 484-0329 and schedule a consultation with Dr. Crawford today.